About Brain Potential
Leadership Training powered by neuroscience
The Brain Potential Story
After years of attending many short courses on neuroscience and related behaviours, Jan Sky undertook study at CHC Brisbane in Applied Neuroscience. She graduated in 2020 with a strong desire to develop a training and coaching program specifically for leaders based in neuroscience.
Jan’s 30 years of training in the corporate space had highlighted the need for leaders to understand neuroscience as a basis for growth and skill development.
Increasing your brain potential equates to great awareness of self and others making it easier to engage with others at a deeper level and identify and develop future leaders.
The inclusion of coaching alongside learning will not only ensure you apply your knowledge but will help you to include your learnings into your workplace benefitting your team in many ways.
“At Brain Potential we turn the complex into simple so performance levels soar”
Meet the people who will help you unlock your brain potential
Neuropsychotherapist & Leadership Trainer – Jan Sky
You are in safe, experienced hands when you work with Brain Potential.
Jan Sky has been in the industry for more than 30 years. Her neuroscientific strategies are evidence-based and proven to work regardless of your industry.
Jan has trained leaders across the globe and is recognised for her work in change behaviour and creating the Executive State Identification mapping tool that maps the social neural network of the brain.
When she isn’t delivering ground-breaking leadership training for managers and business operators, Jan can usually be found working on her latest book, enjoying a coffee at a Gold Coast cafe or walking her dog, Major.
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Neuroscience
- Graduate Certificate of Health Sciences
- Diploma of Counselling Skills
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Leadership Coach – Dawn Macintyre
Dawn is an exceptional coach and speaker.
Her background includes:
- Senior Behavioural Scientist in both government and non-government roles
- Manager of Queensland Injury Surveillance Unit
- Director of Safe Communities program
- Keynote speaker at numerous events
- Developing workshops on public health and mental health issues
- Creating business and marketing plans for local councils and businesses
- Running her own private counselling practice for more than 30 years
- Supervisor of other practising counsellors
- Author of 6 books and many peer-reviewed articles
When it comes to business, legislation, data analysis, mental health and raising public awareness, Dawn has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Her solution focused approach allows her to help clients get amazing results and achieve their goals. Dawn is a valuable member of the Brain Potential team and we are lucky to have her as one of our coaches.
In her spare time, Dawn enjoys her beautiful “oodles” (cavoodle, groodle, spoodle and labradoodle) and even takes one of them, Dougal, to attend storytime events for primary school children to help make reading fun.
- PhD and Masters in Public Health focused on psychosocial needs resulting from stigmatised health events
- Bachelor of Humanities (with honours) in Education and Psychology
Leadership Coach – Christine Phillips
Christine has worked in a variety of settings including:
- University-based teaching and research
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Community health
- Community adult education
- Not-for-profit organisation
- School-based counselling
- Small business
The experience she has obtained, combined with her incredible list of qualifications enables Christine to coach the Brain Potential course participants to develop leadership skills to the next level.
Her approach is respectful and collaborative, fostering an environment for growth and overcoming obstacles to acheive goals. Christine will help you get results!
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (hons)
- Bachelor of Psychology (hons)
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D in Physiology and Pharmacology
- Diploma in Neuropsychotherapy
Making lasting change and creating positive ripple effects is what keeps Brain Potential going. We are proud to be able to do this on another level through our partnership with Beauty for Ashes Refuges.
Beauty for Ashes Refuges provides a safe space for migrant women and children fleeing domestic abuse. The incredible team offers a safe place to go, help with immigration and access to funding as well as tailored support to empower and encourage survivors to move forward with their lives.
Having worked for many years in the domestic violence field herself, this charity is one close to Jan’s heart. If you’d like to make a donation to Beauty for Ashes Refuges, click here to find out how.
Unlock your Brain Potential with our FREE "Brain Basics" Ebook
Begin to learn some of the basic neuroscience principles that will help you understand how the brain works and begin to power your leadership with neuroscience.
Be sure to check your email for your copy once you submit your details below.